- This website processes personal data for shipping and accounting purposes and for communication between the contracting parties.
- Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
- No personally identifiable information given to this website will ever be sold.
- Third that parties process personal data of the customer are subcontractors including: Webnode AG (online store); the shipping company; and, Google Analytics (website data tracking).
- You have the right to access, fix, erase, or port your data at any time.
- If you want information contributed through this website modified or deleted, contact email@example.com.
- Your data is securely stored on a password-protected device and private database.
- When placing an electronic order on this website, you accept these rules by ticking the checkbox in the order purchase form.
- These rules can be updated at any time. The new, updated version will be published on this website.